The Being A Leader Library
Search scholarly papers on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) by the Authors/Instructors of The Leadership Course:
- Werner Erhard: Independent Consultant
- Dr. Michael C. Jensen: Harvard Business School Professor Emeritus
- Dr. Jeri Echeverria: Executive Vice Chancellor, California State University System (ret.)
- Steve Zaffron: Best-selling Author, Founder/Organizational Consultant
- Kari Granger (2008-2015): Fellow, Center for Character & Leadership Development
Being A Leader And The Effective Exercise Of Leadership:
Articles, Videos and Papers
Global Leadership Is Desperately Missing. It’s Costing Us Our Future. Can we transform our crisis of leadership?
Businesspeople, academics and community leaders worldwide participate in the Being A Leader And The Effective Exercise Of Leadership course. Through their participation, people discover that leadership doesn't always require a position, a title, time, money,...