The Erhard-Jensen Ontological / Phenomenological Initiative
The fundamental and enduring commitment of The Erhard-Jensen Initiative is to ensure that the methodology and content of the ontological / phenomenological laws of human nature and human behavior be widely available in academic institutions throughout the world.
~Dr. Michael C. Jensen
Purpose of the Initiative
The purpose of the Erhard-Jensen Ontological / Phenomenological Initiative is to:
- Stimulate and support research into the study and teaching of the ontological /phenomenological laws of human nature and human behavior, and the impact of these laws on life, living, and self.
- Stimulate and support research into the application of the ontological / phenomenological laws to the lives of individuals and human entities to reliably and significantly elevate human performance and quality of life. This includes all areas of living across the entire spectrum of human activity, for example:
- Individuals and families
- Public and private organizations such as partnerships, corporations, non-profit and educational entities
- Public agencies and governmental entities
- Bring the ontological / phenomenological model and methodology utilized in this leadership course to education — including research, course development, and teaching.
- Provide ready access to all of the material we develop, as well as provide support and training for those educators who wish to utilize the ontological model and phenomenological methodology in their research, course development, and teaching. (This includes training of faculty in mastering and teaching the Being a Leader and the Effective Exercise of Leadership course in universities.)
- Support for educational institutions to enable the teaching and integrating of the curriculum and its core principles in their institutions.
- Provide funding for the Initiative’s administrative and research staff and facilities required to provide all of the foregoing, including travel expenses (e.g. transportation and support, accomodations, and meals) and support (e.g. fellowships or research grants) for events related to the development and presentation of the material.
The American Friends of the Erhard-Jensen Ontological / Phenomenological Initiative
The American Friends of the Erhard-Jensen Ontological / Phenomenological Initiative is registered in the United States as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to The American Friends of the Erhard-Jensen Ontological / Phenomenological Initiative are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The American Friends of the Erhard-Jensen Ontological / Phenomenological Initiative tax identification number is 46-3066830. Visit the official website here >>>
How Your Contributions Support the Initiative
The Initiative was established to support the use of the ontological/ phenomenological model and methodology utilized in The Being A Leader And The Effective Exercise Of Leadership Course in institutions of higher education — including scholarly research, course development, and funding and training of faculty. Each of the authors and instructors, and many of the logistics and administration support staff, work pro bono in support of the delivery of the course and they receive no financial compensation from the Initiative established to support this work, other than the reimbursement of direct expenses related to the development or presentation of the material. Your contribution go toward supporting funding these efforts.
To Make a Donation:
Donate by PayPal (either monthly or a one time amount)
Donate by Check
Make checks payable to: Amer. Fri. E-J Ont./Phen. Init.
Mail to: The American Friends of the Erhard-Jensen Ontological / Phenomenological Initiative
770 South Post Oak Lane, Ste. 600
Houston, TX 77056